Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fishing Rod Storage

Out of PVC Pipe
RodHolderBack a couple of years ago I made a fishing rod storage holder out of PVC pipe. Here’s a picture. I posted this picture on a web site devoted to PVC pipe projects:

http://www.pvcplans.com/pvc-pipe.htm.

You might want to check out that web site for ideas for projects using PVC pipe. It’s amazing the things you can make.

Fishing Pole Rack ProjectWell over the past couple of years I’ve nearly 100 requests for plans on how to make the rod rack that I designed. I did write up something so that I could give people some ideas.

Since then I’ve come up with more ideas to make the storage racks more useful. One person took my ideas and made the rod rack shown in the picture to the left.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
As the new year approaches, it’s good time to plan projects and think of better ways to organize.

~~~
Quote of the Day
We will open the book.  Its pages are blank. 
We are going to put words on them ourselves. 
The book is called Opportunity
and its first chapter is
New Year's Day.
~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

~~~
Joke of the Day

New Year's Day Prayer for Everyone

Dear Lord

So far this year I've done well.

I haven't gossiped, I haven't lost my temper, I haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or overindulgent. I'm very thankful for that.  But in a few minutes, Lord, I'm going to get out of bed, and from then on I'm probably going to need a lot more help.

Amen



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: